Charges can be based on:
• Type of project (commercial, documentary, audio-book, presentation, etc.)
• Usage. (TV, radio, market size, internet, in-house, exhibition, in-store, etc.)
• The number of words to be recorded by the voice over talent.
• The number of minutes of voice over to be recorded.
• Duration of use.
• Exclusivity to your product or service
Usually a combination of the above determines the price.
Contract limitations on the talent’s previous projects might be in effect, so providing as much detail as possible about the usage for your project will allow the talent to determine his or her eligibility to apply.
Read more about rates:
Rates For Voice Talent Services by voice over talent Todd Schick
How much does a voice-over cost? by voice over talent Paul Strikwerda
The external website links within this article are used with the permission of their respective owners.
Tell me about your project and I will give you a cost estimate. Mark